In addition to strengthening the Indonesian national team in international arena, Irfan Bachdim still have one more dream. He wanted to help children in Indonesia.

If a lot of money, he wanted to dedicate the money to his parents to build an orphanage in Indonesia. Irfan expression was contained on the Dutch television show two years ago.

This event highlights Irfan Bachdim in serial 12 FC Utrecht talent. Nearly a half-hour program titled Forza Utrecht and broadcast on the half of 2008 in the Netherlands.

Dutch language video that shows the series I. Irfan and Sebastiaan, from FC Utrecht said football career from beginning to end before the contract professor at Utrecht. In the end, only Irfan who gets the contract, but it was not renewed after one year.

Now everyone knows, Irfan managed to reach dambaannya December 2010, playing for the national team Garuda and met with the President SBY. Young people who had been rejected and Liverpool Persib early 2010, and through Charity Games in 2010 finally Irfan contracted part in Persema and now one of the idol in the Indonesian national team. A long trip and need patience.

Children
From the footage it looked, Irfan Bachdim still have one more dream. Do for the children of Indonesia. "One time I wanted to do something for the kids. I can invite them to exercise. For what the child is now doing (not moving red.) Just watch television, with snacks in hand. Main computer and games etc.. It's very unfortunate. I really want to do for teenagers. "

This aspiration would like to dedicate some money to build orphanages in Indonesia. "My father also had a dream to help children in Indonesia," he said.

Starting from the experience of the father Noval Bachdim: "Two years ago I went to Indonesia alone (2006 - ed) When getting on the bus, there was a small boy tapped me from behind and menyodori piece of paper saying 'please help me to pay school fees'. Since then I promise, if one day have the money, I want to build orphanages for children which I think is in need. "

Irfan said, "If one day I got a lot of income, I would dedicate money to the father so he can build an orphanage in Indonesia. That way I can also help children in Indonesia."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP